Updating with a blast from the past! Sarah Zama has challenged me to revisit my very first blog post! Had to dig back a ways, but here it is:
I’ve realized that I need a stronger platform and web presence, as my writing career progresses into the New Year. This page is a work in progress and will undergo many face-lifts for sure. So bear with me, as it all comes together. Thanks for being such great readers and friends!
The Rules for the #MyFirstPostRevisited Blog Hop
1. No cheating. You must highlight your first post. Not your second post, not one you love… the first post only.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
3. Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine, but NO editing.)
4. Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
5. Tag five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
6. Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
7. Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
8. Include “the rules” in your post.
9. Completely silly rules that I’m making up as I type:
• Write your post while wolfing down your favorite dessert.
• Do 10 cartwheels after you hit “Publish.”